Teaching Phonics Videos

Phonic Games Videos




WOW! My Blog has been Whitelisted!

What can be more frustrating to a regular blogger than to find his blog being marked as a spam blog. For some reason, God Knows What, Google thought my blog is a spam blog. I had to enter the word verification code.

Ok I thought. They are protecting me from spams and it is a small price to pay for it. I entered the code. Guess what! It takes me back to the word verification and says enter the code. So I thought, 'Ok it is a free training for me in patience. Let me do it'.

Guess Again! How long do you think my patience would have lasted? Is there a Nobel Prize for patience and endurance?

I found a small question mark above the word verification and I clicked on it. My well-wisher told me since you are reading this your blog is probably not a spam blog. So just to prove you are not a robot please enter the code here. I was eager to prove that I was far from a robot. I duly entered the code.

Actually the robot was at the other end. And it says, 'Now a human has to verify you. So please have patience and wait some more. Thanks for your patience'.

I filled in a contact us if you have trouble form. I got an email which said why don't you try this, this, this link to solve your problem. If you can't do it then reply to this email. I had already done that, that and that too. So I dutifully replied to that mail and said Pleeeeeeeeeeeasssssssse help!!!!!!!!!!

And after three days I have got a mail now from blogger support which says:

Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and whitelisted so that it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
Blogger Support

So after logging out and signing in again ( I had forgotten my username and password in the meantime as I had not used it for a few days) I am posting this story.

All of you please pray for me that I continue to be Whitelisted and never have to go through the whole process again.

My instinct tells me, God Knows Why, not to jump about and hit the roof with joy crying out, 'WOW! My Blog has been Whitelisted!' And post a comment here before you are suspected to be a robot.