Check out the complete version here: Learning Styles
Listed below is a set of 16 clues to a murder investigation involving the occupants of five consecutive houses. They are all you need to solve the mystery of "Who Killed Who."
The "Who Killed Who" Murder Mystery Clues:
- - The Motivator plays bowls on Saturday.
- - When facing the houses, the house with the blue roof is immediately to the right of the house with the grey roof.
- - The man in the middle house plays golf twice a week.
- - The woman in the house with the blue roof is a hockey player.
- - The Scientist lives in the first house, near the cheesecake shop.
- - The person who drives a Jaguar lives next to the man with the Dalmatian.
- - The person who lives in the house with the red roof drives a Renault.
- - The Scientist lives in the house next to the house with the green roof.
- - The Accountant's house has a Volkswagen parked in the driveway.
- - The man who drives the Lexus owns a Shitzhu.
- - The Doctor lives in the house with the brown roof.
- - The house with the Renault in the driveway is next to the house next door to where the Doberman lives.
- - The murderer's Poodle went missing on Sunday.
- - The Lawyer hates dogs but loves cheesecake.
- - The man who drives the Porsche is a keen jogger and was seen running past the victim's house just after midnight on Wednesday.
- - The victim used to enjoy playing lacrosse on Tuesday evenings.
Hint: Make a drawing of the five houses.
About the author: Gary Simpson is the author of eight books covering a diverse range of subjects such as self esteem, affirmations, self defense, finance and much more. His articles appear all over the web. Visit his Motivation & Self Esteem for Success website.
Written by: Gary Simpson