Teaching Phonics Videos

Phonic Games Videos




Do you have any questions?

I have been receiving many queries related to web page building and starting a google adsense account through my email.

There are also queries regarding NET/SLET examinations, EAMCET examinations and CBSE PMT examinations.

Some queries are related to learning or teaching English.

In many cases I find I am repeating some of the information over and over again. so I thought why not start my own blog and post the answers to queries there so that everyone can read the answers rather than only the person who sends the email. You may also respond to others comments or questions.

If you have any queries regarding these or any other matter that you are pursuing post them here. You will get response from me as well as others.

Click on comments below and post your questions, comments and suggestions.