Teaching Phonics Videos

Phonic Games Videos




Do You Want to Study or Work Abroad, Keep Up-To-Date with English Language Teaching?

Many of the questions I get these days on my Help Desk are related to learning or teaching English, getting an ELT qualification which is internationally accepted and keeping in touch with updating oneself of what is going on in the field of English Language Teaching.

I found an excellent resource which answers many of the queries. British Council has started a new newsletter that provides valuable information for ELT professionals.

Check it out here: Talking English Newsletter

It is free. You need not spend a paisa/penny to update yourself.

I suggest you read the latest issue even before subscribing. I am sure you will subscribe to the newsletter immediately.

Share your comments and feedback on the blog. I love to hear from you.

And keep those questions coming. They motivate me to explore and learn and pass on what I find to you.